Undefeated Russian fighter Alexey Kunchenko (12-0) talks about his plans after signing with M-1
– Alexey, tell us about your new contract with M-1?
– It’s good, I have to fight 3 times a year.
– Who is your manager?
– Alexey Zhernakov. And I also represent fight club „Boets“ from Orenburg. The head of this fight club Viktor Frolov – he helps me a lot. I can say he is my sponsor and my signing to M-1 was due to his effords.
– You fought at M-1 for many times, why the contract was signed only now?
– What is the main benefit for you after this?
– Well, earlier I couldn’t fight for the title, but now I’m complete M-1’s fighter, so I can go for a title run. I can get not only money, but a champion’s belt.
– What do you think about acting M-1 welterweight champ Murad Abdulaev?
– I think he is a great fighter, especially when it comes to wrestling. If I have this opportunity, I will be happy to try my skills on him. He is always very confident an calm. He posess great fighting skills. I can’t say he is superb fighter, but he is definitely tough.
– Are you ready for the title fight?
– Yes, sure. I’m ready for this long ago.